Thursday, October 15, 2009

In the photo of one with Sukhi, is learning to fly at my feet, he did

In the photo of one with Sukhi, is learning to fly at my feet, he did very well for 1 to 2 minutes, brave and strong! She loves to stick in her hair and she loves the laundry basket! My baby at 77.5 months old! Hello beautiful! , How are you, hope that life is only TERRRRIFIC for you! My year has been very good, although its share of ups and downs too. The first weeks I was high as a kite and excited about the new year, full of laughter and progesterone, which cures the fibrosis. Known as the drug is happy, but when mixed with estrogen sure you can do a bit emotionally, I went through that and then had to go on progesterone for a month to adapt to estrogen in my diet no lotions, shampoos, conditioners, laundry detergent. Wow, that is powerful hormones can do for you and what makes big YouAre high and low, so they're crazy. But I'm back to normal now! After cutting his finger, and earn points which saw the universe is always amazing to me and that things in this world full of energy. I like expressing love, abundance and the positive things around me. Only by believing it's there, it can be and is there and then listen / wait until just arrived. I saw this incredible dance this Diavolo Dance Company, based in Los Angeles and wow wow wow! Ive never seen a dance where all you get is sucked into the dance and movement. Normally, the costumes are a distraction and the company is not about the suits, dresses, simply doing acrobatics, gymnastictype movements while balancing on huge contraptions that move and shoot. I learned of this company last year and believes that a test for them, but never seen, but now the disease being treated by them in May or June! If I get in that is a commitment of 2 years and travels the world doing what I love bestDANCE! So my title of his career as a dancer, that's what I feel in the heart of the heart of things! Above all this started back again, nothing committed, but I met a wonderful man who is so beautiful and many of the things Im. We dance, play and laugh in a similar manner as in life. When we dance, where we are, it's like I'm dancing with myself. Ive never felt that never in my life with a man. We have a lot of fun when we are together and well see what happens. He lives in northern California, and there are some things to resolve, but the important thing is that I'm back again, the right to open my heart and life is very full! Through this meeting I learned EMDR.this man is the most amazing thing I've even heard of PTSD. Through my years of searching for a natural healing method I have not found anything that works. All doctors want to put you on medication, but this is a therapeutic method that havent figured out why it works, but does so with people who have PTSD. I started 2 days later I heard her and my life has changed. I feel so different, I feel so strong and good about myself, my relationship with myself and others. There is a confidence and security that has taken hold of me. I mean its not always exist, human beings have our moments. But I'm looking at life to take care of myself first and then others. And that's not always easy being a massage therapist, etc., but it's work, is to risk telling the truth, at a cost, but so far things. Ive only had 2 sessions, but man oh man, EMDRgoogle, find out about if you know someone who has had a trauma in their lives. He turns back to what they are. It is used for veterans. So far I know of 2 people cured and his hearing of 9 others. Sukhi is growing like crazy, is jumping into the air in 3 or more feet to play with her toys, she is incredible. He stayed with the four legs on the shoulders of this morning, trying to see what they could all, very nice. The other day I found the balance on the toilet seat and ran to get something and went Oh, that was hilarious, she learned not to fall or jump on it! I'm celebrating this week, on Sunday I have a new partner. I went to bed last Thursday asking the universe to bring me the perfect companion for Saturday and I'm sure my girlfriend called me the next day at 7:15 am wanting to room with me. This woman is like a sister to me and the link is so beautiful. We danced together and we have much to share and grow the other, so there is much love and enthusiasm for change and bonds! So am I, for now, Im sure there are more, but most of this year is the dance and healing, and so far it feels like its going in that direction. Step by step, breath by breath keep doing what you love and everything will come to you as the challenges youeven have special gifts. I know Ive learned a lot in cutting my finger to see someone so far, the healing of PTSD and fibroids, its not always easy, but it's better than doing nothing, watching the world and not participating, not love. We are here to love, to love, give and receive love.this morning I woke up with these words in my mind and my heart to your own truth and love is everything. However, its true, and what does not kill us makes us stronger. Although I think we can heal the pain when love and pain are not alone. Have a glorious day! Be True To Be Yours, happiness and love, Heather br br br br