Monday, October 12, 2009

It would be a damn to see children and babies experience again

It would be a damn to see children and babies experience again.Or the first time I entered elementary school knowing he would be our second home for the next 12 Ben years.Or walk on the boat party and asking him to dance.But in my mind today would be to return 4 years after the ago.Right genetic counselor came to speak in support of ovarian cancer group.I then tried, but other things that were so many that wanted hesitant.There do. She could not make time to obtain evidence done.Today took my test. Or at least the removal of blood, it took 30 seconds.Let # 39; s Back is a bit.Many of you have been wondering where I've been for the last few years weeks.Besides driving the children to California and working in the directory of the primary school, I was in medical appointments.Sit and dry, nothing serious is happening. I hope not anyway.The swelling and other symptoms of ovarian cancer were coming to me. I had my regular physical. The doctor knew that my mother died of ovarian cancer and sent me a pelvic ultrasound.There is no screening test for ovarian cancer, so I knew I was going to start getting these ultrasounds on a regular basis.I had my quotes Wednesday, February 25th. The technician looked at and measured, measured and looked. It seemed he spent more time in the right ovary and I was convinced he had found a point something.At remember saying: quot; What is this Quot; She said, quot; its �tero.quot; He said: quot; I hope there's not a baby, ha, ha, ha. quot; know I can not say anything, so do not expect any news this morning appointment.Monday (March 2) receiving a call from the doctor. quot; The uterus is very large and shaped like Mr. Potato Headquot, she says. quot; It is likely that only the fibroids, but going to see a gynecologist and he can advise m�s.quot; My first appointment available is March 16th.For the next two weeks, google quot; fibromasquot and found my girth abdominal is because I fibroma world's largest in history. The largest ever was 20 pounds, the mine has to be at least 25. With each beer and brownie grows and by the time my appointment I am sure I am the proud mom of fibroma of 45 pounds. I have also concluded that my butt looks so great because my 45 pounds fibroid has taken my other organs in the back, literally.The nurse weighs me, I refrain from sharing my 45 pounds fibroma theory.I meet the doctor, so does the review, and concludes that I have adenomyosis. Adenomyosis is a condition in which tissue that normally lines the uterus (endometrium) also grows within the muscular wall of the uterus. This is most likely to occur in the late years of her maternity leave and after having children. It is different from endometriosis.My uterus is huge, at least 45 pounds (ok, maybe not 45 pounds, but that's my story and I stand by it.). It is actually quite large, gourdshaped and should explain most of detente etc.So What to do. Hmm, take birth control pills probably do nothing (I quote the doctor) or do nothing or have a hysterectomy.Well we will explore the option of hysterectomy. Menopause I'm not around, would require some form of estrogen replacement, maybe you heard that cancer can have it. Can I get a tummy tuck with that We will explore not have a hysterectomy. Really tired of feeling well, could end up with ovarian cancer anyway, as my mom.I have no idea what to do. I mention my fear physician ovarian cancer and if I knew mom was inherited this resolution as a whole would be following a nonbrainer.The know I'm on the phone making an appointment with a genetic counselor. And not just any genetic counselor, the same as I met with my mom 4 years ago.Remember 4 years ago when she was too busy or had no time to have blood drawn If I could turn back time, I would have crawled up there or drag the hightech lab could have her.They last week, but I took the kids from California, so this morning at 8:30 I met with him. He looked at my family history. Here is a brief look, Mom had 3 sisters, one with endometrial cancer (), A bladder cancer, a cancerfree. His mother had three sisters, one with early onset breast cancer, one with breast cancer and one with kidney or bladder cancer.To I find quite frightening. There are a lot of cancer going around and want to know how much I should worrying.He agree that the best person for the test would have been Mom. Had I know it was hereditary. If I am tested and do not, you still may be hereditary, but can not have the gene, but my sister could. Or my cousin or my aunt. So I'm going to be a little mad at my mom for not taking the 30 seconds for blood collection. I've been angry with her for a long time and I think it was selfish not to do this test so I could know what else happened, besides her love for volunteering and the lack of cooking skills.In end, after counseling part time over the appointment, I decided to have blood drawn. If insurance is approved testing on our part will remain important, but I feel I need to know, one way or another.I should know by Friday if the insurance covers the test. If they do, I know the results within two weeks.If is positive, as I said, nobrainer hysterectomy. If not, head on. Friends and relatives who have had a say, it's no big deal. Those who do not have to say, try to stick out up to menopause.The cure is hysterectomy or andenomyosis menopause.So, ie the long history of where I was, and I think of where I am going.Yes I will be available to all. And yes, I know you are worried about the outcome of the test.But I want to know is ... Much do you think my uterus weigh I just want to comment with assumptions and then if you decide to have a hysterectomy may be able to get the doctor to weigh up for me and have a winner posted on the blog. Hmm, what would be a good prize for that You really have to have a sense of humor about these things.Here is another morsel of information, when the doctor examining him he actually said: quot; Go, a large uterus. quot; he is a professional and he thinks it's great too. Apparently, the uterus should end around the pelvic bone, mine is almost fun to guess the size button.Have belly. And no, I will post pictures of my abdominal girth. br br