Thursday, October 15, 2009

So as I said in my last post, my nurse told me that IVF as 9p

So as I said in my last post, my nurse told me that IVF as 9p AF, I would count the next day as CD2. Well Do You know what time AF came last night at 9p! Talk about being on CD2 fence.So today, removing large control, I will pass Kerry gave me a kiss goodbye and said quot; felizquot Wanding, as I headed out the door of my U / SI I went to my appointment. This clinical practice is to perform or exclusive / s in pg women. He was surrounded by cute pg bellies. Each of them was rubbing his belly. I wonder if I when I'm PG favorite, desire and hope that someday, I'll have a hit. I was able to smile, as now, I hope again.The sonographer called me back to what I was expecting to be a quick peak at my ovaries to make sure no cysts. No, I have the most complete u / s I've had. He spent 20 minutes looking at my stomach all over my belly. She continued to focus on a black circle, repeatingly measure. I asked what it was and he said he was not sure that the doctor have to make a U look.She then switch to vaginal / s. .. the real fun when you're on your period, ugh! I was really hoping that would be fast, but nope, another 20 minutes. That's a long time to be in a position, ummm, vulnerable. He spent more time in the womb and that the black dot. All the time my hands behind my neck in a situp position, head tilted to one side, trying desperately to see the monitor. Finally, grab a remote and turns on the monitor in front of me so I could rest and relax. I thanked him and apologized for the strangulation of rubber. She thought it was pretty funny.She then moved to the ovaries At last! I was watching closely the steps to flash on the screen. Only measures 3 follies, but I've seen a couple more. That's not unusual for me, tend to start with a very small antral count and the next thing I know, madness are appearing everywhere. But: who knows what will happen in this new protocol.Here # 39, his full mi / s of this report: The follies which are measured at 6.7mm, 7.7 mm and 8 mm. So definitely not conducive cysts or follicles, wahoo! I think the black spot in my uterus is a small fibroid. I remembered to mention the sonographer a fibroid in the differential diagnosis possible, my September day I looked up my information and I saw he had a fibroid 5mm then and now is 8 mm. I asked my IVF nurse about this and said it was too small and not meddle in the lining, so it's fine. He also said he will continue to grow, while in stims and during pregnancy Excellent! She said further reduced after birth, and virtually disappears at menopause. I wonder if this the cause of all my sites premenstrual do not know, so I went to my gynecologist small.Next # 39; s office for blood work. If my blood and was out the door. While in the elevator, my arm and hand was strangely numb, I looked down and abutments. It had a large bulge protruding from the arm where the needle was. I ran to the clinic. It was a pretty big blow. They ran a few tests on me and determined that the great knot of blood outside a nerve crush me feel numb. They put a compress on it and sent me to my way.After waiting alllllll day, my hormones, ultimately results in: Estradiol: 32 (must be Progesterone: 0.86 (CCRM be called and told me I'm ready to go. Stims I start tomorrow morning! good to have around to order my medications! just booked our hotel has a large number of Priceline for $ 40/night tax for a very nice 3 stars. We also booked our rental car, again has an agreement to Priceline.Alright through, Here we go! br br br br