Monday, October 12, 2009

So here is the lowdown.We saw a doctor this week and

So here is the lowdown.We saw a doctor this week and I'm 16 pounds. For God's sake my mom's friend just had a fibroid removed 16 pounds of your uterus that can not even imagine. Anyway, my dad calls me a big bag of potatoes and it was best to do weight training to get used to carrying around.Last night I slept for a whopping seven consecutive hours. How refreshing it was for me and my parents! Today was my birthday 5 months! Now.For'm a big girl my birthday, my Paw Paw decided me the coolest gift ever. Since I can sit now, she got me a chair Inglesina that attaches to any table, so you can feel included! My mom and grandparents ate outside today and really sat down with them and was so big. And tonight, all dined together at the dinner table, but did not exactly eat. He bit into an apple cold and could not stop. Then my dad got his finger in his mouth and ... I have a tooth! My bottom right tooth is busting out! Comparing myself with other teething babies, I must say that this was not so bad. I had a major feeding frenzy last week and increased night awakenings, but that's all. Anyway, in honor of my birthday and my first tooth, my mom designed another birthday hat and this is so damn funny.The fall weather feels so good to me. And open a completely new wardrobe that I've been so excited to wear. This week was cool enough to go to Huntington, which was really beautiful. Can not wait to be old enough to play in the garden of their children. br br